Recipe is from Low Carb-ology.
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Chop the cauliflower.
- Add the oil to a pan and heat it until it begins to shimmer.
- Add the cauliflower and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cheese.
- Cook, stirring, until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the cauliflower has taken on a reddish color.
- Stir in half the cheese and cook over low heat for about 1 minute.
- Top with the remaining cheese and cover. Turn the burner off and let sit until the cheese has melted – about 2 minutes.