CHILI LIME STEAK FAJITAS
Recipe changed slightly from Cafe Delites.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon red chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound beef steak
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 avocados
- Salsa (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- (tortillas optional)
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Place steak in plastic bag with marinade and place in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat and grill steak on each side until desired doneness.
- In the same or separate pan, fry peppers and onion strips.
- Slice steak into thin strips.
- Serve with sour cream, sliced avocado and salsa.