EGGS IN CLOUDS
- 4 eggs
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Roma Tomato
- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Dice the zucchini, tomato and pepper. Heat olive oil in pan then add vegetables to cook. Set aside.
- Separate egg whites from yolks in separate bowls. Whip whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in some parmesan cheese for taste.
- Make four “clouds” on the parchment paper and scoop out a hole in the middle. Bake for four minutes.
- Add yolks in the hole then bake for another four minutes. Broil if necessary.
- Serve clouds over bed of cooked vegetables.