HEALTHY CHICKEN PARMESEAN
- 1 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 1½ cups creamy Vodka tomato sauce (or any tomato sauce)
- 3-4 zucchinis
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the breadcrumbs, egg and Parmesan in a shallow dish with the Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a medium fry pan over medium heat.
- Cut the chicken breasts into a total of four pieces and dredge the chicken in the breadcrumbs so that they stick all over the surface of the chicken. Add the chicken to the hot skillet and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to a foil-lined pan in the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the spiraled zucchini to the fry pan. Once cooked, add sauce to the noodles.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over the zucchini pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.