GREEK-STYLE PORK CHOPS
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups diced plum tomatoes (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup diced seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Cooking spray
- Combine 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, oregano, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and garlic in a ziplock plastic bag. Add pork to bag; seal. Marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature, turning after 10 minutes.
- While pork marinates, combine remaining 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, yogurt, 1 tablespoon dill and 1/8 teaspoon salt, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
- Combine diced tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion. Sprinkle tomato mixture with 1/8 teaspoon salt, and toss to combine.
- Remove pork from marinade bag and cook on the grill until done. Serve with 3/4 cup of tomato mixture; top each serving with about 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture.