- 2 zucchinis
- 1 pound cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese (or ranch) dressing
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil. Set aside.
- Cut each zucchini in half horizontally. Then with a melon baller (or spoon) carefully scoop out the center of the zucchini. Reserve 1/2 cup of the center and dice it up for your filling.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, flour, salt, pepper, carrot, celery, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, blue cheese crumbles (optional), buffalo sauce and dressing.
- Place zucchini, hollow side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Fill the boats with your buffalo chicken filling. The filling should be heaping. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the zucchini have achieved desired softness.