- 4 medium chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes (adjust to taste)
- ½ teaspoon ground Cumin
- Whisk the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl. Place chicken in a large plastic bag or bowl and add the marinade to the chicken. Mix to combine. Seal bag or cover bowl with plastic bag and place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Grill chicken until cooked through and the skin is golden and lightly charred. Rest for 5 minutes then serve.