- 2 lbs of lamb rib chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup oregano
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound carrots, halved if large
- salt and pepper
- On a large, rimmed baking sheet, season the racks generously with salt and pepper.
- In a food processor, combine the olive oil, garlic, oregano, cumin seeds, lemon zest, and crushed red pepper flakes. Pulse until combined. Rub the mixture evenly over both racks. Arrange the carrots around the lamb. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour or cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roast the lamb for for 15 minutes, then flip and roast another 10 minutes for medium-rare. Remove and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.