ZA’ATAR CARROT FRIES
- 6 large carrots, peeled and sliced into thin fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon za’atar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 425º F.
- Place the carrot sticks in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, za’atar, and garlic powder. Stir until the carrot fries are well-coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the carrot fries on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the fries for about 20 minutes. When the fries are browned and crispy, remove from the oven.