Original recipe can be found here.
- 8 ounces dried pasta
- 1 1/2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- jalapeno cheddar sausage
- 2 tbsp butter
- 12 ounces cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 15 olives, rinsed, smashed, pitted, and chopped
- 2 teaspoons za’atar
- Cook pasta according to the package. Drain and set aside. Add the butter and stir.
- Heat half the olive oil then add the chopped jalapeno cheddar sausage, until the edges brown. Remove from heat.
- Heat the rest of the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and a pinch of salt and saute, stirring occasionally, until the edges brown.
- Stir in the olives and the sausage, then remove from heat.
- Serve over the bed of pasta and sprinkle with za’atar.